Sep 10th 2010 10:53PMAmanda, your response is about as laughable as these answers. How the hell can you access my life based on a post here, you truly are a moron. People filmed on COPs: everyone by default gets blurred out unless they give permission. It actually goes like this:
Unless you give permission to publicly expose people you dont have permission. Granted they didn't give names but Im on the defense because it sounds sleazy to laugh about people publicly online for the world to read.Ive worked in doctors offices and they talk behind their patients backs, but you will say oh those people were just insanely horrible and its not the norm, much like you insulted my ex, oh hes not the norm, no-one else does that. People really hire based on the content of others character not how well they are trained like monkeys or how well their tie matches their suit. Mm right. People are hired based on how well they match the office wallpaper, maybe your office just has ugly wallpaper.
Sep 9th 2010 2:54PMI agree with Sandra. Only an idiot would defend GAG and disrespect a rational human cuz of how they type something. Raw meat vrs caps lock...um...as we can see there's plenty of idiots these days.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!