Jan 5th 2011 1:58PMWell if attacking, hating, putting people down and laughing at people brings her big dollars....why not? I guess. The message I'm getting here is You're rewarded with big profits if you do. Right?
Oct 29th 2010 12:36AMI remember in the late 70's/early 80's there was a store called Thrifty's. My older brother and I would always go over to the Holloween aisle and spend a lot of time there carefully looking at all the costumes to make a final selection. The costumes came in a little square, thin, cardboard box and the top of the box had a clear plastic window so you can see the mask and folded costume it came with. I remember lifting the lid off setting it aside and taking out the mask which had a rubberband stapled to it. I'd pull out and unfold the plastic costume.....it had a fresh, strong, plastic smell to it...ahhhhh those sweet memories.
Oct 25th 2010 5:33PMThats just LADY GAGA......doing her thing. Quite eccentric and artfully so. Makes you think......ok, what is she up to this time?! I just wish she wouldn't bash Catholicism in her videos. Catholicism has done more good for her than bad in my opinion.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li