Oct 14th 2010 3:29PMWorld's Dumbest Drivers just go a new candidate. Let's see what Bonaduce and the others have to say about this one lol. Reminds me of the episode where the little old granny was going to the DMV to renew her license and crashed into the lobby.
Jul 27th 2010 12:13PMBecause you're right.
Jul 27th 2010 12:10PMThis is obviously someone desperate for attention and her 15 minutes of fame. She's trying to copy off the actor who was booted for being too big by using her weight as an excuse. It was obviously a case of someone who was booked coming before someone who wasn't, not a matter of weight. How can someone who was too thin be a problem? They fit in their seat fine, there's no problems, so her claim makes no sense. Not to mention she was taken care of right away and treated well, what a baby. And where's the proof that she was 'berated' after questioning the decision? For all we know that didn't happen and she's just trying to make it seem like she suffered. She needs to shut up and quit acting like a spoiled child who didn't get her way.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li