No Profile Found
Jul 21st 2012 11:38AMJust go to NY, Plenty of FREAKS there!!
Oct 12th 2011 5:46AMit brings the blood sugar back up to prevent them from going into shock, i passed out from braking a finger back in april, the pain was insane and that's why i passed out, when i came too, i could tell i was going into shock, so i drank a big glass of OJ and it stopped it, next day when i went to the hospital for x-rays, they told my drinking the OJ was the best thing i could have done because it brought my blood sugar right back up and prevented me from going into full blown shock and shock can kill people and animals...... :>)
Oct 12th 2011 5:36AMGREAT article with useful information....Thanks so much for sharing!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'