Feb 20th 2011 11:56AMI HATE UNIONS!!! LUCKILY I HATE THE GOVERNMENT MORE due to the fact there is a severe lack of concern for the American people! Unions pick up where the government leaves off! (Somewhere around the beginning) Jobs should stay here, products should stay here! When we start exporting more than we import, well be good as gold! I mean Doesn't that make sense, i know Im not a REAL smart guy but export more than import brings $$$ to mind!
Feb 20th 2011 11:46AMNOT TO MENTION It builds false hope to these kids that they can
make a living creating crap. Not EVERYONE is an artist and its RARE
the average one sells anything for 50K
Dec 8th 2010 12:03PMKey word in the beginning was "want"! They WANT to grow their family. Thats nice and all but if they cant right now So be it! 250k just to a 650k. Sounds like they Want to stay in the same place. What can you get for 350 or 400 or 450 or drive to the outskirts.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'