Apr 4th 2011 8:14PMPoor little Kate will have to set a good example for her children by getting a "real" job??
Grow up Kate and stop using your children to pay for what you want. They've paid enough and it shows on all their faces.
And PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!
Mar 10th 2009 7:10AMI feel sad for these two young women that took their lives. I also don't believe in teens or young children having cell phones.
When that girl took her picture, Im sure she wasn't thinking of consequences. Kids usually don't at that age.
I raised three children, in the 90's and they managed to survive without a cell phone.
This is nobody's fault, it just happened. What it is, is a lesson to be learned by anyone that reads about it.
My condolences to both families..
Dec 25th 2008 9:10PMI have had 5 dogs in 50 some years.. One was a Goldie. which I think is a great family pet.
But add another to that top 10 because I've had two Bichon Frise` and they are great pets. Adorable smiles, loyal and very playful, love kids, (at least both of mine did).
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"