Apr 9th 2010 9:57AMBen Vereen was a delight to meet. Warm and friendly.
My daughter met Will Ferrell and said he could not have been nicer.
Maybe some of it is how and when you approach these people.
Apr 7th 2010 10:34AMOf all the things she has done she is sorry about the plastic surgery? How very sad. That was the least offensive of all her "poor judgement" activities.
Dec 31st 2008 5:41PMThe description of Bristol Palin's situation was in very poor taste. She is a young girls who made the same mistake as millions of young girls before her and millions more to come. She accepted responsibility for her actions and carried herself with pride and dignity... Certainly with more class than the author of this piece.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!