Sep 29th 2010 2:42PMSounds like you are JEALOUS
Aug 5th 2010 7:58PMI must say that, I thought your writing was eloquently written. But, I will say this I saw the episode,and was moved by your story. I only wished that I could have shared with the world the love that you and your family felt for you mother, during the time of her death. I cried over and over again, because the story made me remember the last moments that I shared with my mother. Of course, the O effect will bring that out of her guest, and her viewers. I wonder what did you think you should have gotten other than a "special moment"
Jul 9th 2010 12:20PMI guess, the owner of the Cavs, and the fans forgot what it was like when they was looking for a better position in life. Please make me understand why they thought that this man was entitled to spend the rest of his career as a Cav. If anyone is the blame the fans should blame the owner for not being able to keep their star, not blame the star for wanting more. GET A LIFE IT HAPPENED!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza