Feb 20th 2011 5:27PMA tell all book is one person's version of events, doesn't mean it is factual, just another way to cash in at the expense of someone else.
Feb 15th 2011 4:08PMYou can raise your kids to know right from wrong but when they get to the know it all ripe old age of 18 they make their own choices and do what they want anyway. All Billy Ray can do is wait for her to fall on her face and be there to help her pick up the pieces. He doesn't need money so calling it a "cash cow thing" is wrong. She has been going against her parent's for a long time now, she thinks she is grown up and she needs to take responsibility for her own actions. Hate to say it but she will be following in Lohan's footsteps with her present choices.
Feb 13th 2011 3:41PMKelly is the furthest thing from narcissistic. She is honest and genuine. Good for her mother-in-law. Smart of her not to carry cash, you can cancel credit cards but you can't cancel cash. She is far from being an airhead, airheads don't recall lines which is what she had to do when she was on All My Children. Both her and Mark are great parents and great people. Sad to see so many jealous bigots in this world that they feel they have to trash everyone.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!