Jun 20th 2010 3:41AMWhat the heck?? Lord of the rings for male geeks??? There were just as many female fans if not more.. Lord of the Rings still remains the greatest movies. Tying for most Oscar wins for any movie.
Not a "Twilight" at all. It is not a selfish love story.
It's an amazing analogy with superb excellence in every area of a movie. Music, special effects, story, screen play, casting, acting, producing...etc etc. It will always be the king of movies that no other can match.
Oct 22nd 2009 3:19PMlove the picks, blake!!!! some day you'll probably be on this list for other inspiring artists.. I know you'd be on mine!
ADD is in my favorite cds of all time.. and I think ti can be unmatched. there is a song for every mood on it.
and some day I'd like to see you do a cover of an MJ song! :P
Apr 26th 2009 12:57AMlove the suggestions for adam! he is going to really do great! he always does!
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"