Sep 12th 2010 4:37PMIt seems like the pair could work, and the fact that it could be on public television. However, I would've prefered Richard Roeper & Michael Phillips to host: Phillips from the Chicago Tribune, and Roeper from the Chicago Sun-Times. Plus, Phillips & Roeper were briefly a team before Disney replaced them with the Two Bens.
May 18th 2010 10:25PMMac is everything. I have a mac, everyone has a mac. So how big is SATC's budget that it can't keep ties with mac?
Mar 17th 2010 9:16AMMaressa, what bothers me is that why do you even like Jessica Simpson, let alone try to like your show. You mean to tell me that you like Jessica Simpson, a person who effortlessly became #1, surpassing Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera with her Newlyweds show, who couldn't even sell an album w/out her show (an annoyance to those who live in a Taylor Swift, Twilight stars world, etc, even an annoyance in her heyday), over someone who deserves more praise than anyone else such as Lauren Conrad for what she does? Maressa, don't bother w/ Jessica Simpson period. Get your priorities straight.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!