No Profile Found
Feb 22nd 2011 10:39PMBig deal.
Aug 6th 2009 9:38PMI am so sad. His movies touched hearts. Great for teenagers, and just anyone, who needed to feel good. It is too bad that the teens of today (and I have one)have movies like Saw (violence, blood, gore) and Pineapple Express (f-words and sex) thrown at them. When John Candy went after Bug in Uncle Buck, there was the threat of violence, but none took place. Howeveer, the thought of what might happen to him, sent Bug running like a little girl. I guess those days are gone. We are lucky to have DVDs and can watch John Hughes movies any time we want.
Jul 10th 2009 12:59PMSomeone has to take Michael Jackson's place--it might as well be her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!