Feb 15th 2011 1:43PMTell that to my Maltese. ;)
Jan 13th 2011 6:56PMWhat were you thinking?
Dress her like a child! Not a whore!
Poor baby needs some makeup remover, a comfy pair of jammies, some hot cocoa and a good game of candy land! A trip to the zoo! Anything normal!
Jan 12th 2011 6:28PMI think there must be a happy medium. As a parent of three, my husband and I are finding ourselves raising our voices louder and louder and the kids are getting more and more rebellious.
Parenting without love or without taking note of the child's personality shouldn't be the case. But neither should you be their drill sergeant.
I don't think there will EVER be an answer. Everyone is unique. The way we raise our kids is the way we create the next generation and in turn, our culture.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li