May 23rd 2011 5:08PMTo geek
It is a teacher's job to teach, as it is a parent's job to make sure the child DOES the homework to reinforce what was taught. It is the parent's job to make sure his or her child stays after school or gets to school early to receive extra help for the topics the child doesn't understand. It is the parent's job to make sure his or her child STUDIES for any assessment that may be given in class. It is the parent's job to make sure the child gets up to get to school on time. It is the parent's job to make sure that the child goes to bed at an appropriate time. It is the parent's job to make sure the child has food whether it be from the home, money for school lunch, or filling out necessary paperwork for free or reduced lunch. It is the parent's job to know where his or her child is, and make sure his or her child is NOT out in the streets getting into trouble. I am sure you will all agree that I haven't listed anything unfairly. As you see, the parent plays a MUCH bigger role in the child's education.
Apr 13th 2011 4:22PMyou're absolutely correct!!! hahahahaha
Feb 2nd 2011 3:48PMLast year in October I flew to NC with a friend. I am 38 and she is in her 60s. I would NOT go through those machines and opted for the pat.
My friend went through the machine and she was let through... mind you, her bag going through the xray machine had an opened bottle of water and an inhaler that was not put out in the bin as you are supposed to do. NO questions asked and just let through.... I on the other hand got pat down as if I was a terrorist.... go figure. So tell me, if they allowed all that in her bag, why on Earth are they bothering with these machines and pat downs in the first place?
SAFETY? I think not!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'