Jun 15th 2011 12:59PMI think you have watched too many movies to realize that LA is not just about gangbangers and illegals.
As one who has lived in Los Angeles for almost 30 years, ( I was born in California and have lived here all of my life) you will find great culture, theaters, museums, great beaches, fantastic weather here in LA. For someone who probably does not live here, saying we are of only gang bangers and illegals is arrogant.
The royals will have a beautiful time in Santa Barbara. I am sure there will be plenty of security to protect them from your so called 'gang bangers and illegals'. And for them to see California, and only California is great for our state.
Mar 23rd 2011 10:11AMsuch a beautiful woman...and what a great actress. We have lost one of the best today. RIP and for your family, just know we all loved Liz Taylor.
Mar 16th 2011 1:36PMSeveral comments about the story...
1. Anaiah is too young to be walking across the street. Where's mom and why wasn't she out there with them.
2. Why wasn't there a school crossing guard?
3. Was she crossing the street with a crosswalk? and if she was, did it have blinking lights to alert drivers?
She is a very brave 9 year old, and I wish her all the best in her recovery. More than likely, something will change because of this accident.
We live in a society where we drive as fast as we can, we talk/text while driving, and we are always late no matter where we are going. Now is the time to slow down and think before we act. This situation could have been prevented. And it is unfortunate that this little girl was critically injured.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza