Apr 17th 2011 2:40PMToo bad the gaming commission wasn't in a position to deny that eye sore that is called a visitor center that now takes up so much of the land. You can't go anywhere on the park that it does not ruin the vista. It is like having a Wal-Mart in the middle and about the same size.
Jan 5th 2011 12:19PMFemale massage therapists working for an organization that employs men who are the definition of testosterone filled. Big sports jocks who have had women swooning over them since the cheerleaders in high school. And ONLY Favre makes a pass at them?!!! Seems odd. Not to mention that why would an organization take such a chance hiring women to rub the aches from the bodies of such atheletes.
I for one will never be convinced that no other athlete made a seriously lewd coment or suggestion to these "therapists" and would be surprised if these "therapists" never took any of them up on it.
Jun 1st 2010 2:08PMBe careful of tire disposal fees. If the tire is under warrentee it is going to be sent back to the manufacturerer for an adjustment to the seller so it is not being disposed of and you should not pay it. If they insist then tell them that you will take the tires with you. Watch how fast they backpedal. Without the tire to return they won't get their refund.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li