Aug 25th 2010 8:59PM@bb--What, you think they're not?? Childcare is a JOB. Big time. It's a very, very thankless and low-paying job. And people may love the work, but ultimately they do it to get paid like everybody else. C'mon now. Don't be so naive!
Aug 25th 2010 8:56PMThis is why I have made so many sacrifices to stay home with my young children. There is no real substitute for Mom and Dad. And this is coming from a "bleeding heart" liberal. ;-)
Jun 22nd 2010 11:09AMI'm glad one of the contestants is FINALLY speaking out. I have long thought the Biggest Loser is extremely unhealthy. 118 pounds in 12 weeks??!! That's approximately three months, so we're talking almost 40 pounds lost per month. That is nuts! And it's a really false way to portray weight loss to the American public. Real, solid weight loss takes a lot of dedication and focus over a very long haul, with a strong emphasis on healthful eating and regular exercise. The Biggest Loser model is merely starvation and obsessive over-exercise. Thank you, Kai, for being brave enough to speak out!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!