May 13th 2011 3:41PMFirst of all, the Brits need to lighten up. They are also the ones who stated that American women are disgusting in there bermuda shorts and capris. Second,at what year are we finally going to be given an age limit where we will be led out to pasture and done away with because we have gone beyond the acceptable age to be looked upon. With all of us living longer and longer. I do believe the fashionista's better catch up to the real world! Maybe some of these folks need to find something better to occupy there time and live and let live.
Feb 6th 2011 9:26PMIck is so right and if you watch the video they both so knew they were on camera. They are both loosers and users.
Feb 6th 2011 9:16PMThis was terrible. I am tired of stars "rewriting" our National Anthem and yelling instead of singing. How about we give the job to one of our wonderful service men or women and have it mean something more than a hollywood career move! Works for me.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'