Mar 29th 2011 6:27PMIt isn't just about Rhianna. Matt says he is sorry, but if he is sorry why the violent temper tantrum after being asked about it on GMA? If he wants us to move on, then he needs to say he's sorry about it every time he's asked and THEN talk about the record he wants to sell. If he's the good guy who truly has mended his ways, Americans will forgive. But if he continues violent, irrational behavior, we aren't going to forget.
Jul 24th 2009 7:20AMThe most important thing in my purse: that would be my credit card!
Feb 23rd 2009 12:30AMCookies range in price depending on the region. If you paid $4 a box, you're not being ripped off, that's just what your local council decided to set the price as. I"m a Junior Scout leader and we charge $3.50 a box in our area. (Local leaders get no say.) We get to keep 60 cents of that. But that money ususally goes to special events like a camping trip. So it's not just about learning business, but also having a goal and taking responsibility to make it happen.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza