Oct 29th 2010 1:24PMI don't understand how getting pregnant, dumping the father, hiring nannies (if no nanny, then who watches he baby while she does her thing?)so one can run up "70" flights of stairs and lift weights, is a traditional Indian "upbringing" ? The author could have gone into more detail.
Apr 19th 2010 10:27AMHe was not in a US jail. Ours are country clubs compared to those in third world and developing nations.
Feb 22nd 2010 12:09AMJohn: Ikea doesn't make the products, which are mostly from China.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li