May 31st 2011 11:46AMHow absolutely absurd. These "parents," with their very attitude, are leading their children in a direction that is not what the children are choosing, it is what the parents are choosing. Children have great instincts and are easily influenced by their environment. The parents probably do not even understand that what they are doing is greatly affecting how their children develop.
Mar 5th 2011 7:03PMI am a very careful shopper, and believe me, Walmart has Target beat 6 ways to Sunday. As the article said about the products they bought at each store, if Target did not have most of the stuff in the basket as their bait, to get you in their store, they would have been far higher than Walmart.
Dec 21st 2010 3:33PMAh, actors and actresses...........always crying and moaning and chanting for entitlements for the poor, yet they find nothing contrary about paying $12/13 million for a home they will rarely use. Seems to me their concern for the less fortunate would carry more weight if they did not spend as if they were the US Federal Gov't...........
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!