Jul 8th 2012 1:16AMIt's freedom of religion; not freedom from it.
It's politicly correct to bash Christianity, but not any other religion.
My aunt has about 40 people over on Christmas Eve every year; does that require a zonning permit?
The victim is correct. If this was to watch football, or play a poker game there would be no issue. I'd also say if they were Muslim it wouldn't be an issue either.
So a Bible study is a nuisance due to increased traffic and perhaps some noise of some sort? Awesome.
I suppose all of my neighbors children and dogs are not then? They run, squeal, yell, scream, cry, bark and run out in the street. Do those require permits?
It's for safety? LOL Right. A living room full of adults will die by fire this evening. Not one of them noticed the house was on fire and no one could find their way out. >< Believing in God requires less faith than that.
Not paying taxes? Neither do most of the largest corporations in America. There is a hugh gap between what they pay in theory and what they actually pay (when they actually do have to pay).
It's pretty simple. Their neighbors don't like it and since they are only Christians the government doesn't give a rats butt.
I hope he does PAY for what ever piece of paper of an excuse they want and keep on doing what he's doing. What will his poor neighbors do then?
Jun 20th 2011 9:05PMBritney jacked up her knee a few years back; that has much to do with her not being able to dance like she used to.
Jun 4th 2011 2:07PMThis is some one that seriously needs to get over them selves.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!