Jan 18th 2013 12:03AMMaybe there are a lot of gun owners in one neighborhood, but I'd check out the crime ratings before I make any decision about moving in. If crime is low in that neighborhood, than you probably don't have to worry about those gun owners.
Nov 4th 2012 4:19PMYes, but why was there mold in the house? It must have somehow been tied to the marijuana.
Sep 15th 2012 8:27PMIn the 80's, right before I was born, my Dad built his own pool in the backyard. It was a huge in ground pool...10 feet deep I think in the deep end and 4 feet in the shallow end. He had a few friends help him with it, but he basically went about it the same way as the Gardiners. It was great having a pool growing up. Of course, now I live out of state and am missing that pool like crazy.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza