Jan 11th 2011 9:32AMIn RE to Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock: They have the right
to support each other, they have the right to date if so they wish.
Scarlett should not get upset, after all they have separted on the way to a divorce. Why is she "devastated"? It was her decision too to separate. Her talent as a great actress doesn't make her a grown up woman.
Apr 3rd 2010 9:03AMI totally agree with you. Charlie is the show. The show should be cancelled if he walks out. A replacement will never work!
Can you imagine a sequel of Seinfeld without Jerry?
Jan 24th 2010 10:41AMvery stupid. Don't waist your time answering me.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li