Jul 6th 2011 9:24AMFirstly on the news you heard what they wanted you to hear, by the end I wondered about somethings and that is reasonable doubt and that was what had to be proved to the jury. I was not in the court room, I did not see the case unfold. But the police messed up not finding the body in a area that was searched several times,
Jun 27th 2011 3:22PMIt's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to tweet up and remove all doubt!
Jun 11th 2011 9:25AMI just hope she feels better soon and it is nothing too serious.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li