Dec 22nd 2010 3:15PMThis is now and always has been a popularity contest. The recent election showed the popularity of the Palin name! Bristol had a lot of guts to drive down from Wasilla and compete against all of the established names and experienced dancers, etc.! Anyone who did not figure out why Brandy and Kyle split a block of voters is ethnically challenged!!
Nov 20th 2010 5:41PMThis show has always been about who has the largest fan base. So what is new?? Does anyone in the US now wonder about the strength of the Tea Party? Has every one already forgotten about the recent election?? If all of you expert dancers are shocked now, wait until 2012!!!
Nov 18th 2010 9:06AMI like the [joke?] that came through the internet earlier. Develop a chamber that a passenger will enter, close the door and discharge a small electrostatic signal that will explode any dangerous device on that person. Instant justice, no lawyers, jail, etc.. Build two in case one has to be cleaned in order to not delay the other passengers. No xrays or pat downs!
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction