Dec 22nd 2010 10:40PMI always liked Jon, and felt he was the only man that could put up with Kate for as long as he had.
I can't believe there are enough foolish viewers to keep her show on the air. The show was originally supposed to be about the kids, but she made it all about her. She spends large amounts of money on herself, yet claims it's all about the kids. She's a selfish, egotistical witch.
Jul 7th 2010 7:24PMAre you kidding me! Lindsay will serve 2 days tops, and get out for good behavior. These hollywood stars don't know what it's like to serve real time in a real prison. She probably will have her own cell, cushioned and upgraded for the rich and famous! That's why Lindsay never learns from her mistakes!
May 6th 2010 2:13PMThe doc needs to loosen up her face; it's pulled way too tight. Whether she's happy or sad she shows the same facial expression.
The only remodeling she needs is to rid her of her "nutty" husband. He's not only weird, he's unattractive.
Heidi should realize the attention she's getting from all these surgeries is negative attention; her own friends are poking fun at her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'