Apr 25th 2011 9:20AMWhat a hoot!! She's been treating diffently all right. She's barely spent a day in jail, then gets bailed out. Hey! If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime.
Dec 29th 2010 11:40AMNot Johnny Bench, but Pete Rose.
Dec 29th 2010 11:33AMThis is about Obama. With Fox, Obama is always wrong. I'm not really crazy about Vick, and Obama did say Vick was still wrong for what he did, but, simply simply pointed out Vick's rehab. Of course, nothing came out of Fox whan Bush, before leaving office, pardoned Scooter Libby, who outed a CIA agaent, a clear violation of national security.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li