Jun 4th 2010 12:35AMGive me a break! Please tell your daughter to seriously look into obama...
Jun 4th 2010 12:26AMyou really are grasping here...pretty pathetic considering what you could really be writing about that is happening right now in the world. It was obvious the timing of the commercial was off. You obviously don't like Glenn Beck, which is fine, you are entitled to your opinion. But what you just wrote...come on...it speaks volumes about your own character.
Jun 4th 2010 12:06AMIt's all PR...she's trying to repair her "image".
And while she is saying this...she may be suing Eddie's ex wife, the mother of his children. Where is the shame LeAnn, the guilt, the remorse? Same to you Eddie. Too bad more people won't realize that this life is temporary but when you die is for eternity. LeAnn and Eddie need to think about their salvation.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!