Oct 16th 2009 6:07PMI've had my hair long, short and everywhere in between. My boyfriend says it is sexy when it's short. I do NOT look like a little boy in any way, shape or form. And where is it written that women have to have long hair? I get compliments on my hair so much that my hair dresser gets clients coming in and requesting my style. If a man chooses to not like me because of my hairstyle, that would be his loss. Not mine.
Oct 9th 2009 3:11PMWhy couldn't Mom flatten the boxes and assemble them at the church? Not saying I'm a rocket scientist...just thinking outside the box.
Oct 2nd 2009 2:56PMI'd love to see what happened to me if I tried to skip out on a check at a restaurant. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be allowed to happen. But I'd never go to a restaurant and not be able to pay the bill. And then this woman didn't even have the decency to pay her bill in person the next day. IMHO, the waiter had every right to be angry. My friends who work in the restaurant biz tell me they have to cover any shortages or when people skip on the bill. It would seem that this actress makes more than her waiter and she should have paid the bill right then or not eaten. I was also shocked that the restaurant took checks. That is a rarity now.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza