Mar 30th 2012 12:30AMThis is pure bigotry and that is all that it is. There is no place for this in America!
Mar 6th 2012 1:08AMAfter reading some of the comments I found that the same malady which strikes many other commenters has occurred - the old "didn't really read the article" problem. Yes, they do have future plans for the Kangaroo beside their backyard.
many HOAs and Civic Associations are good things. I was on the board of the one for my subdivision and it was not a restrictive group at all. I wish it were a bit more restrictive, actually. We didn't have any power. Fortunately, there are local ordinances that keep people from having any junk cars or other unsightly things like that around their homes and we have regular limb and brush pick-up from the county. There is one house, not on my street, thank goodness, where the owners put up signs saying it was a bird sanctuary and used that as an excuse to let the yard go completely wild for over 20 years. You cannot even see the house anymore! I would recommend reading the HOA rules before writing a place off. Some are not that restrictive, like ours.
Feb 18th 2012 2:53AMHow low can you go? I hope her other son gets an attorney for her and fights this. It sounds like she has been managing just fine with the help she has. Anyone who would put their own mother out like this should forfeit every last cent made on this house!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li