Apr 21st 2010 4:21PMI have difficulty with the terminology. A wedding dress is not a costume nor is it fancy dress. It may be "A fancy dress " but nothing says a wedding dress shouldn't be worn as a special everyday dress. To me all this woman is guilty of is "overdressing".
Apr 15th 2010 3:20PMThe Beatles may not be bigger than Jesus but the Vatican obviously thinks they are bigger "news" than pedophilia priests.
This is just a veiled attempt to subvert attention away from their other high profile problems.
Dec 27th 2009 4:09PMLet's all imagine the ratings for the " Jon and Kate reunion show " next year.
Can you say PUBLICITY?
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction