May 31st 2011 10:36AMBottom line is this kid is not Genderless, he is a boy, which they have "OOOPS" mentioned a few times...if he wants to wear pink and do other things when HE decides..then thats fine....they are saying they don't want things forced on him yet they are forcing their way...do they are definitely hypocrites...nature will decide what he does...not them...just a couple of freaks trying to make a name for themselves..
Apr 8th 2011 6:53AMNever should have been a show to begin with. Raising 8 kids is nothing new, many families have done it long before with less then nothing for money. At least he had the sense to try to get the TV out of their faces. Money doesn't make happy, secure children. Her next show will be Kate Plus Eight Juvenile Delinquents. I feel sorry for the kids...
Apr 6th 2011 2:35PMthere is that part that he has not been diagnosed with any disorder...so its more of a behavioral issue then a physical or mental one...at age 8 to know to "kill" or use foul language someone had to teach you those words and you know in what context to use them..so don't buy he only does this at school..get a clue mama...and get a therapist while your at it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li