May 30th 2011 6:42AMAre you joking?! Do a little research pal! I am a veteran and thankfully not homeless...you must not be a veteran and therefore have NO idea what a soldier goes through..so don't please keep your uneducated opinion to yourself... You should be ashamed of yourself for that type of disrespectul comment!!remember..those veterans have fought to give people just like you to right to makes such comments..as lame as they are!!
May 28th 2011 8:39AMOk..why did anyone need to make this about black or white!! What the hell is wrong with you people....Really??!! Still doing this in this day and age is disgusting!! People are entitle to an "opinion"...it is what it is...It should not be a racial thing. You who have chosen to make it about color should be ashamed of yourselves for acting in such an ignorant way...you are exactly why racism is alive and well in many parts of this country!!
May 26th 2011 12:11PMSometimes things don't work no matter how hard we try or how bad we want it. Everything happens for a reason. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. I am sure he will bounce back and be better than before!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza