Feb 7th 2013 6:11PMHistory tells us that empires come and go. As far as housing, supply and demand creates rises and declines in house values.
Oct 21st 2010 3:47PMMost of AOL's publications lack academic substance.
Oct 19th 2010 3:05PMOnly ignorant people would say some college degrees are "useless." All college degrees are usefull. And salary is not the most important measure of the usefullness of a degree.
Carl, Ph. D.
Professor of Business Management
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!