Aug 25th 2010 2:58PMTragic. Simply Tragic!
Apr 8th 2010 12:37PMI think your attitude is disgusting! People make mistakes. If someone drug your dirty underwear out I'm sure we wouldn't want to read a word you have to say about anything. I'm sorry but I think people should be allowed their mistakes and have an opportunity to redeem themselves. And exactly what sense do you make when it's Tiger's abilities as a golfer that made him famous. What does his ability to keep it in his pants has to do with that? People will always look up to Tiger for his ability on the golf course and shake their heads sadly for the mistakes and shortcomings he may have in other areas of his life. When you are as unforgiving as your comments are you set yourself up to live in a glass house. The first vulnerability anyone sees in you will be the first rock thrown at you. Boo to you!
Feb 27th 2010 1:52AMI think that this is a song that will reach some women at the level the are at with regards to their self-respect. Maybe some woman will hear this song and finally see that there is at least one sister out there who understands where she is at and the pain she has believing she is so in love with someone who is destructive and know that no matter how crazy it is, this is how she feels. Its after she sees herself that she can move on to other songs that will work towards her empowerment to let this kind of relationship go.
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- Army Major Creates Boy Scouts Troops for Children in Afghanistan
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction