Dec 7th 2011 12:30PMThis is ridiculous! Do your job, put out the damn fire and collect the $75 extortion money later!
Jul 12th 2011 5:54PMRight on! We love kids but please - especially since this place is 1/3 bar. Next: Movie theaters... And maybe... someday, some kind of barrier wall on planes!
Jun 10th 2011 3:48PMMad Libs was part of every vacation growing up. Cars, trains, planes - we always played Mad Libs on our way to anywhere. Still great.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza