Jul 9th 2011 8:28PMWho should I feel sorry for? An absolutely talentless nobody or the folks who got at least 10% of the profits from shoving an absolutely talentless nobody down the publics throat? I think that the answer is pretty clear. Nobody.
Jun 30th 2011 8:44PMSnooki, Blago and a handful of idiotic marketing types, the reasons I gave up pisatchios.
Jun 25th 2011 8:57AMHave any of you ever watched Ann in an interview. Her idea of debating is tossing her hair back and laughing derisively. I'm pretty sure that she thinks it makes her look hot, but all it does is expose the facts that she can't defend her positions and that she has a big nasty Adam’s apple. Of course Anne knows that almost all of the positions she takes are indefensible before she takes them. She's out for the money she rakes in by pandering to dolts who buy her books and nothing else.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li