Mar 31st 2010 11:18AMDo you want single mom's to work and support their kids or do you want to condemn them for NOT supporting their kids...which is it?? That's all Kate Gosselin is doing. She's promoting herself to seek employment. GET REAL...just enjoy the show,
Mar 5th 2010 8:20AMI walked out on Titanic and just don't want to see Avitar. Titanic was just to contrived and I knew how it ended. Avitar is a glorified cartoon that needs it's own category.
Mar 4th 2010 3:22PMWhat could be arrogant about doing his job? Your article sounds likes it's more than a little biased and not well informed. The majority of the people want this and it's certainly needed....we voted him into office to make this happen and if he doesn't he will have betrayed the trust of those who elected him. If he worried about being re-elected more than doing the right thing he would let this go. That's what most politians do. They work for that one concept (election!) and forget they have an actual job.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'