Apr 26th 2011 3:30PMTO - ken
I agree with only one portion of your comment - it reads "his family should be "OFF LIMITS". So, if that is how liberals,progressives,socialists feel - then - let them be completely fair and also apply that to the family of Sarah Palin. How does that 'old saying " go - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".
Apr 26th 2011 3:09PMTO - lady -
Totally agree with you.
Also, let us not forget a couple other wonderful influences the president and his wife subject their children to - Bill Ayers ( he is the guy that helped bomb federal buildings,etc. and recently stated, when asked, that he would do it again, if he could go back in time!!! He is now teaching at an ivy league school).
Also, one of President Barack Hussein Obama's best and longest friends - Bobby Titcomb. They went to private school (Punahou School in Hawaii) together and always hang together when the Obama's go on vacations in Hawaii. He was recently arrested in Hawaii for soliciting sex . Great 'friends' to expose your children to!!!
Apr 26th 2011 2:27PMTO- donna -
You think the 'life-style' they have been living for the past 2 plus years is "down to earth" ? Flying from D.C. to Chicago to celebrate Valentine's Day is "down to earth"???
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'