Jul 16th 2010 12:26PMThere are two sides to every story! Bethenny's opinion of what her childhood was like is her opinion - how she interpreted events in her life. Speaking from experience, how she interpreted events is a personal experience, and now that she is an adult, they are both to blame for not having a relationship. My mom died with both of us having conflicting opinions of the events in our life, and we are both to blame for not sorting it all out. I hope Bethenny can realize that we all evolve, change and mature. Instead of airing her opinion publically (which she obviously wants others to hear) like her fight with Jill (who was a mother figure to her), Bethenny should deal with these issues personally and privately if she is truly desiring to resolve them!
May 6th 2010 11:08AMWhat she did was wrong, BUT... husband made promise, husband broke promise, husband neglected the kids, husband should be held accountable for it all!
May 10th 2009 9:37AMIf Jon and Kate didn't want to hear the criticism, they shouldn't have chosen to trade their and their family's privacy for a paycheck. Jon wouldn't have received a better job (allowing him to be home so much), Kate wouldn't have been able to write a book and travel the world promoting it, while nannies and other strangers raise the children she is receiving the paycheck for. If her bitchiness is her trademark, she CERTAINLY capitalized on it and must pay the price for her decision!
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza