Nov 4th 2010 4:23PMI did not say or imply that I am the "litmus test for sanity" or I am "more correct than the world", nor am I judging this man when I say it's selfish. To put what you want before others IS selfish. And no need to feel sorry for my family as nothing that I do is ever "all about me". As my post clearly stated, that is why I would never kill myself is because I wouldn't do that to my family.
I know the terrible hopelessness that you struggle with when you feel you have no other option. My heart breaks for the agony that others go through dealing with the same thing from knowing that. I don't think I am better than anyone.
Nov 4th 2010 12:04PMWhat a selfish thing to do to your wife and kids. I have dealt many times with severe depression, so don't say I am "heartless" or "you don't know". Even in the darkest times, I would never do this to my husband or especially not to my children. What a horrible legacy to leave. Suicide is a permanant solution to a temporary problem. Praying for his family as they will be dealing with this blow the rest of their lives.
Nov 3rd 2010 1:11PMKanye who?
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza