Oct 25th 2010 10:34PMGreat idea...or let her buttocks sit in jail for the duration. Quite frankly I have heard enough about this sad sack. There are more important things in life than to read about losers on drugs.
Sep 30th 2010 8:36PMAngie...you were a great mother. Do not keep beating yourself up. You did a super job especially not knowing what was wrong. You knew something was not quite right, and you kept looking for answers. That is what responsible parents do. You are a lovely lady who had a beautiful young lady for a daughter. Remember the times that made her smile .... that made you smile. You are a good person as was your daughter and your husband. God Bless you. Thank you for sharing your emotional story.
Sep 30th 2010 1:07PMWho is the President and what is the address? I need to write to them and have looked on line and cannot find the mailing address or email address for the President. I have concerns also with regards to things overlooked while under warranty.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!