Nov 9th 2011 12:49PM
I thought it was pretty amazing that the widow died, and then she told her kids about the money
"When she died she told her children where everything was."
May 19th 2011 5:24PMUh, no - Tim C O N W A Y is not related to Jeff C O N A W A Y
Feb 13th 2011 9:46PMI have to admit, it does sound suspicious. First, all we hear about all week is the anniversary of SR'S passing, we have to listen to Nascars "reporters" saying that no one is better than JR at restrictor plate races, when everone knows its anyones game now, then out of some 35 drivers he draws pole for the shootout ,so that Nascar can turn up the volume on the cheering when he leads ,and then gets the pole for the 500. I'm no fan of ANY driver anymore, but JR had better do something with this car. He is now in the same garage with Johnson and he has all of Gordons cars . He didn't help Martin last year by getting all his equiptment, lets see what he does with the 24's stuff.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'