Jun 8th 2010 7:39AMi totally missed the point of all that i thought maybe they were trying to take over raw but then wouldnt the raw roster come out to fight for their show made no sense to me guess ill have to wait and see
May 12th 2010 7:56AMbev i am a parent of 4 girls one of which is 20years old andvery successful and independent. i have neve ben in any trouble so i am a very good influence on oter. just because you dance a certain way doesnt mean your a ho or asking to be raped or any other terrible thing . patrick swayze made dirty dancing famous in his movie and it develped into a artform and everyone loved the movie and him but it wa ok for him to dance that way she is doing noyhing more than having a good time with friends the same as most 16 year old girls the only difference is the media blows everything out of proportion im sure you know girls and guys that are dancing that way just not in front of you
May 12th 2010 7:37AMgive it a break shes dancing with a gay man and thats the way these kids dance these days. find something else to report about. at jeast shes not drinking or doing drugs
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza