Sep 28th 2010 12:05AMthanks for the tip on water, but I already knew that. AND when I make coffee with bottled water, it tastes much better. I only do it for company tho
Sep 27th 2010 10:44PMred wedding dress............hmmmmmm...... intriguing...I like it, in smooth shiny satin, with black pearls, but what kind of bouquet? Help me out here..
Sep 27th 2010 10:25PMI get discouraged at all the haters and ignorant people out there. Yes, I agree that this woman and her innocent children will probably go on welfare, and yes, at taxpayers expense, but seriously, she needs help. A therapist, psychiatrist, counselor, etc. I can't imagine the pain her and her children are going to go through. Have a heart people, there but for the grace of god go YOU.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza