No Profile Found
Apr 18th 2010 9:28AMNone of us know the true story with the Gosselins but I went from not judgeing either one of them and seeing them both as good caring parents with just as many faults as the rest of us. I too hated the way Kate acted toward Jon and I felt sorry for him but now I have to ask myself if just maybe Jon was fooling around from the start and Kate's hurt could not be hidden in front of the cameras rolling. When the show took off and she realized she didn't have to put up with it any longer.Thanks to TLC giving her some financial support to walk away from the situation. Jon went wild not having to keep this well kept secret and got to do what he wanted. This is all just my curiosity of why Kate being the smart woman she is act like that if there wasn't something that pushed her into doing it on national T.V. Seeing Jon away from Kate not telling him how to act shows how lost he is on his own and just proves how right everyone was in seeing Jon as a ninth child. I want the Best for them both and especailly their 8 kids I will try my best to Love the good in them and hate the bad. But keep reminding myself they are both human and no better of worse then the rest of us hopefully they both will learn from their past mistakes and move forward for all their sakes. God Bless their futures !
Apr 18th 2010 8:53AMLets face it folks THIS IS LIFE .If wishes were horses beggers would ride. No one gets a perfect life we all have to live with the cards we are delt it's how you play your cards that counts.And we don't have to agree with Kate or support her ,but as far as letting her play her hand the way she wants it's HER hand and her call. I personally think she is doing amazing job considering the hand her husband is playing. She's got him beat hands down. Yes the stakes are big and her childrens lives depend on her winning. I say Go for it Kate the games not over
and you've got as much chance to be a winner as the rest of us in the Game of Life. GOOD LUCK!
Dec 27th 2009 7:54PMThe bright spot in all of this is... Things can't get any worse, they have got to improve sometime. But then we are talking Jon Gosselin here, I could be wrong , never know what is next with him he continues to surprise me. It is impossible to even try to imagine what goes through his mind. If it wasnt him and just a plan to get more publicity. Then I hope they catch who ever did it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza