Nov 11th 2010 8:13PMI truly feel this woman's pain. I lost a twin son to suicide 18 months ago. My story is so similiar to Marie's. He was an adult living in another state. The evening before his suicide he had called, but my purse was in the trunk of the car with my cell phone. He left a message...." Ilove you, mom." I had an intuition that something was wrong, but I never could reach him by phone. I called several times. No answer. The next morning he hung himself and someone called me around 1pm that day to tell me.
If you haven't lost a child to suicide, you haven't a clue about the depth of the pain! It is the most emotional pain a person can ever have. And it will never go away. I think of him every day.
Sep 3rd 2010 4:31PM1 Cor: 18-20: Let no one be seducing himself:: If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, that he may become wise. "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God, for it is written, " He catches the wise in their own cunning."
And again, :Jehovah God knows that the reasonings of the wise man is futile.
Aug 19th 2010 12:07AMGod had nothing to do with his dying.........
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- Massachusetts Couple Petitions to Change Their Middle Names to 'Seamonster'
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza