Dec 16th 2010 9:14AMYet another remake that does not scream to be made. The book was adapted well enough the first time. I was wondering if the FIRESTARTER remake had died on the back burner until I read about the revival of the project a day or two ago.
Jul 14th 2010 5:38PM"The Bush administration, which many observers agree had a terrible civil rights record, brought a suit against the men. The new administration, including Attorney General Eric Holder, dropped the charges because it did not feel there was much of a case."
Wrong. The suit was dismissed during the Bush administration, two weeks before Obama even took office. Ever heard of fact-checking?
Jun 25th 2010 10:51AMI read some time ago that there was a remake of THE MYSTERIOUS CITIES OF GOLD in the works. However, I don't think that a U.S. release was being planned at that time.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'