Apr 23rd 2010 7:17PMI agree with you Wendy..people he's a father and a good person he needs us all to pray for him..so many ill minded people on this wtf..grow up his life is at risk...my prayers go out to u Bret and to ur family..God will make the final decision and i hope it is for bret to continue here on earth with us he's done so much for so many,but there are so many idiot's on here..God Bless You Bret and your family....
Apr 23rd 2010 7:04PMur a jerk......His life is in danger..what u c on t.v isn't always real..idot's i tell u..
Jun 3rd 2009 9:32PMcompletely agree.there will be plenty of he say she say for a while..give the man a break he's trying to fix alot of the bush disaster as is,at least he's honest and u know anything for a story..u can't always believe what is said and written.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!